Servizz Bi tbissima
Why was the Award Servizz bi Tbissima set up and what are its objectives?
The Servizz bi Tbissima Award was set up to recognise those retailers/service providers who have a good customer care relationship with consumers and offer an exceptional customer friendly service whilst encouraging and promoting good commercial practices.
Terms and Conditions
Who is eligible to nominate?
- Entry is eligible to residents of the Maltese Islands.
- The entrant must be aged 16 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants may vote for different companies/sellers in each category but cannot vote for the same company/seller more than once.
- Entries that are incomplete or incomprehensible will not be valid and will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- A winner will be drawn randomly every week between the 5th of October 2017 and the 2nd of November 2017 and will be eligible to win one of four cash prizes of 100 euro each week. The drawn winner will be requested to answer a question to be able to claim the cash prize. Cash prizes will be given during the Servizz bi Tbissima Award Ceremony which is expected to be held in November/December 2017.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner/s. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the MCCAA reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and email address and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by MCCAA relating to any post-winning publicity. Their details may be used to contact them in future.
- Personal details will be processed according to the Data Protection Act 2001 (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) and any respective subsidiary legislation.
Who may be voted for the Servizz bi Tbissima Award?
All businesses that sell products or offer services to consumers and fall under one of the five categories selected for this year's Award may be voted to win this Award.
To be eligible to win this Award, businesses need to abide by the Award's Code of Conduct. This code represents and covers the whole service/product acquisition cycle.
The business nominated to win the Servizz bi Tbissima Award must not be under an investigation or has been investigated by a Regulatory Authority and found guilty during the last 4 years.
Furthermore, no public statement must have been issued by any Regulatory Authority, or a consumer association against the business during the preceding two years before the nomination is submitted.
Code of Conduct
a. Promoting a customer friendly relationship.
b. Conforming to all applicable regulations.
c. Ensuring that premises are accessible and safe.
d. Advertising and providing information including prices in a way that does not mislead potential customers.
e. Understanding customer requirements and giving advice accordingly.
f. Indicating/quoting prices that are all-inclusive and issuing relative receipts.
g. Ensuring that all complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
h. Avoiding, if possible, that disputes are referred to the Consumer Claims Tribunal by opting for resolution through mediation.
i. Providing an adequate after-sales customer service.
j. If a commercial guarantee is issued, this must not have conditions which are less advantageous than those of a legal guarantee.
Servizz bi Tbissima Award Winners
This year the five categories which sellers may be voted for are the following:
- Online Local Sellers
- Electronic Products and Household Goods
- Supermarkets and Minimarkets
- Fashion and Beauty
The winner of each category will be announced during an award giving ceremony which will be held in November/December 2017.
The five winners will receive a trophy, a trophy, a certificate, and the use of the Servizz bi Tbissima Award logo.
For further information about the Servizz bi Tbissima Award, one may contact the MCCAA by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on tel. no. 2395 2000
CLICK HERE to view the Maltese Version of the above terms and conditions.